- Students seeking admission to New Hope Christian College
should apply as early as possible.
- Fall semester applications must be received no later than
- Spring semester
applications must be received no later than December 1st.
- Applicants must give evidence of having received Jesus
Christ as Savior and Lord both by profession of faith
and by approved Christian character.
- Students must have a cumulative high school grade point
average of 2.5 or higher or a satisfactory score in the
General Education Development Test for admission to regular,
- Transfer students must have a grade point average of
2.0 or higher. Courses showing less than C- are nontransferable.
- International students are required to take the Test
of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and submit a
score of at least 500.
- Home schooled students must submit a transcript of course work showing the satisfactory completion of courses required for graduation within the student's home state.
Admissions Toll Free